Friday, September 10, 2010

What a way to start.

Well, I forgot to write last week after class. Obviously.

The first week of Block was tiring. If I don't know how to write an amazing lesson plan after this, then there is something wrong with me and I probably shouldn't be a teacher. I do, however, like our professors and how much effort and time they take to help each of us succeed. This semester will be a rewarding and challenging adventure. I'm ready.

During language arts class, we did a Quick Write activity which was nice! If a teacher asks me to write about ANYTHING, I'm excited. That doesn't mean my life is exciting, because it's not, it means that there are no limits to my ideas. I think Quick Writes would be a great activity for Elementary aged students. A topic, however, would be needed for younger grades. I also liked how each color note card was a specific topic.

I feel like I should take a picture of myself to express how I feel. haha. Good idea?


Coffee...

1 comment:

  1. First off I love your picture it's priceless. Secondly I like how you stated their is no limit to your ideas. I like that I feel like maybe you should be an inspirational writer with words like that. The quick write was fun and made the class time go fast I liked sharing stories with other people too I love listening to stories. Glad we made it through the first week not too much bruising.

    ReplyDelete