Friday, September 10, 2010

I should get an award for doing this at 10:00 on a Friday night. My boyfriend, on the other hand, who never has any work to do, is playing xbox. Must be nice, right? :)

I really enjoyed making my person in Language Arts. Those Wicky Sticks, however you spell them, are amazing!

We only had one class this week. I can't express how amazing it is having no classes on Friday! I know I know it isn't going to last long. But, STILL!! I'm tired just thinking about what I have to complete this semester. I would be in a coma if I even think about student teaching right now. Gezz oh man! haha. Maybe I shouldn't do this so late. It is pathetic I think 10pm is late.

Again, I enjoyed the Quick Right activity. I like being able to write about anything I want to write about! I wrote about my childhood and the games my neighbors and I used to play. We had a blast, I had many stories to tell! I'm not sure how I feel about this presentation we have to do. One more added to the list :). Don't worry, I put everything I can in presentations. After them, I'm thankful for having to do them. I don't like talking in front of my peers but it is something I need to get over!

GO PENN STATE
GO STEELERS

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it wonderful when you have so much to do and the people around you are like really with a confused look on their face. Wicky Sticks get and A+++ in my book I had never seen them before and were really fun. Making my person was the best thing I could ask for for the first class of the day. I don't like to talk in front of people either but it definitely gets easier with time.

    ReplyDelete